Orlando Shakespeare Theater Raffle
Purchase your tickets for the Orlando Shakespeare Raffle. You could win one of three incredible prizes including:
- Grand Prize: $10,000 Cash
- Luxury Staycation: A two night stay in a Golden Oak View Suite at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort including: Dinner for two in Capa, breakfast for two daily, choice of golf for two at Tranquilo Golf Club or one 80-minute spa treatment, and lunch or Sunday brunch for two in Plancha
- $1,000 Cash
Winners will be chosen at the 29th Season Gala on September 17, 2017. Winners need not be present to win. 28th Season Gala tickets sold separately. To purchase your Gala tickets please call the box office at 407-447-1700 x 1.
1. This drawing is for a suggested minimum donation of $100 per ticket.
2. Only 500 tickets will be distributed.
3. Tickets are available from February 22, 2017 through September 17, 2017 unless sold out prior to end date.
4. Three individual drawings include: $10,000 cash, Four Seasons Resort hotel package, and $1,000 cash.
5. Taxes will be deducted from the $10,000 prize as prescribed by IRS regulations.
6. One ticket per each prize will be randomly drawn from all the tickets on September 17, 2017 between 7pm-9pm at the Orlando Shakespeare Theater Season Opening Gala.
7. Winner need not be present to win. If winner is not present, winner will be contacted by telephone and/or mail within seven (7) calendar days of winning. Winner will have seven (7) calendar days to respond and claim their prize. If winner does not respond within the timeframe a new winner will be chosen.
8. Drawing is open to the public with no restrictions other than age: must be at least 18 years old to purchase ticket.
9. Orlando Shakespeare Theater in Partnership with UCF (located at 812 East Rollins Street Orlando, FL 32803) is a not-for-profit 501( c )(3) organization. Tax-ID #: 59-2931698.
10. Winner is responsible for filing of personal taxes.
11. The source of funds used to award the prizes will be from Orlando Shakespeare Theater or from donations received from individuals and/or local businesses or retailers.
12. A copy of the official registration and financial information for Orlando Shakespeare Theater, Inc., a Florida-based nonprofit corporation (Registration No. CH6832), may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) within the State or visiting their website. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the State.
13. Orlando Shakespeare Theater employees are not eligible to win prizes for this drawing.
14. Rules are subject to change without notice. The Orlando Shakespeare Theater's decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
15. By entering this drawing, each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions, which govern the drawing and the awarding of the prize.
16. To obtain a ticket without making a donation, please send a request via mail to the Orlando Shakespeare Theater with a self-addressed stamped envelope. One ticket per household will be issued following receipt of request.
Raffle Sponsored by:
For more information about donation benefits, please click here.
Other Ways to Give:
Give by Phone
You can make a gift by calling 407-447-1700.
Give by Mail
You can also give by printing this form and mailing to:
Orlando Shakespeare Theater
812 E. Rollins St.
Orlando, FL 32803